Friday 13 November 2009

New brief set by Why Not Associates.

So two days ago we got set our new brief by Why Not Associates of London to create an A1 poster of two colours on White.

Our task is to go and talk to people we've never met and don't have anything in common with them their questions and answers will then make for content for the A1 posters. and also a publication..

I've been thinking a few times of what the goal of this brief is. I like people, and I like to hear their stories. I like the idea of seeing someone covered in tattoos and learning that they're a brain surgeon. I want other people to know that people aren't what we see, they're people - with different backgrounds, and problems, and families, and ideas - no matter what lives we make up for them. Understanding this may help others to be more respectful of their peers, and may encourage more thought and conversation. That is my goal - thought and conversation.

i'm a little nervous as well as excited about talking to randoms.

now to find a tattoo'd brain surgeon...

No comments: