Sunday 14 November 2010

It's been a while..



..since i've last blogged, since last time I have completed a placement here
Which was really really insightful, learnt a lot of a small time (well two months) I worked on various bits from swing tags, keyrings, wobblers, 6ft event banners, flyers etc..

I also figured that uni didn't really prepare me for the world of work too well, what was the point in giving us briefs that lasted two/three months? in the real world you have to get it all done within a couple of days at the most, I mean, don't get me wrong having to work to really tight deadlines does make you produce awesome work within a small period but I thought the point of going to university was to prepare you for the real world... how wrong I was.


Musto - Oppie Flyer



Musto spreads for Derby House Magazine


Musto Wobblers for instore

No comments: